A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Reynolds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Reynolds is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Reynolds graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Reynolds has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Miller Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Howard Reynolds DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven H. Reynolds practice?
- Dr. Steven Reynolds has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Reynolds practices Family Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Seal Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Primary Care Doctors.