A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Rich is Excellent. Dr. Rich has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Rich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rich graduated from University of Rochester .More Education & Awards
Dr. Rich has 4 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- FF Thompson Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Independent Health - 15 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Steven Rich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Rich practice?
Dr. Steven Rich practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Rochester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsford, NY.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Geriatric Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Esteban Rich, Dr. Stefan Rich, Dr. Stephan Rich, Dr. Stephen Rich