A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Richeimer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Richeimer is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richeimer
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Richeimer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Richeimer, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Back Pain
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neck Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Richeimer graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Richeimer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven H Richeimer MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven H. Richeimer practice?
- Dr. Steven Richeimer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Richeimer practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Anesthesiologists, Los Angeles Pain Management Doctors, Los Angeles Psychiatrists, and Los Angeles Neurologists.