A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Richeimer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Richeimer, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neck Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Richeimer graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Richeimer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Richeimer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans