A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Richman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Richman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Genital Warts
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Fistula
- Urinary Retention
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Richman graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Richman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Richman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Richman practice?
Dr. Steven Richman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hammonton, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Obstetricians & Gynecologists.