A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Rider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Rider is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Rider, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rider graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rider has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- Mercy Medical Center West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Patrick Rider MD is a male Neurologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven P. Rider practice?
- Dr. Steven Rider has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Rider practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Neurologists.