A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Riley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Riley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Riley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Riley graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Riley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alliance Hospital
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- Odessa Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Clayton Riley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Riley practice?
- Dr. Steven Riley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Riley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Odessa, TX.
See Odessa Surgeons.