Surgical Specialist
4600 Investment Dr
Ste 250
Troy, MI 48098
248-267-5005
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  Recommended  |  show details
Jun 28th, 2014

Highly astute, caring and knowledgeable, I would recommend Dr. Rimar to my family and friends. If you want a doctor who requires excellence of himself and those around him this is the doctor to see. He is painstaking in making sure the diagnosis is accurate, which promotes appropriate treatment and does not waste time.

|  aneurysm  |  show details
Nov 19th, 2012

Six years ago I was sent to Dr. Rimardiagnosised with a 3.0 aneurysm, I was scared to death when I got there, I was introduced to Dr. Rimar, and from then on he has takin care of me, he answeres all my questions without hesitation, he is compasionate, and caring, if I am worried about anything I call his office and he never neglects to return my calls the same day, and answers my question until my mind is releifed, He is my Dr. and more than that he is my freind after almost 6 years, I trust Dr. Rimar, He is a wonderful Man and a great Dr.

|  Dr. Rrimar - SUPER sergeon  |  show details
Aug 1st, 2012

Dr. Rimar goes above and beyond. His knowledge, sacrifices, sensitivity, professionalism and optimism is apparent the first time you meet him. He has the ability to single handedly improve your life. The extra time spent in the waiting room is well worth it! God bless him and his staff. I'm confident he will continue to amaze both his patients and his colleagues!

|  prostate  |  show details
Jun 7th, 2012

I honestly cannot review this docter because he spent 5 minutes with me and just repeated what was in the written report given to him. Seems like a good prostrate though.

|  One of the best doctors in his field!  |  show details
Sep 5th, 2010

Dr.Rimar did a magnifficent job!A challenging,difficult,risky operation went perfectly.The follow-up care was excellent.The doctor went out of the way to be with the patient(me)when needed or to answer questions from family(my wife).I trust him completely and I would recommend him without hesitation.Beaumont Hospital can be proud to have a doctor like Dr.Rimar on its staff!

|  Top Notch!  |  show details
by Colleen B at Insider Pages on Jun 1st, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Excellent top of the line Dr. Both my mother and now father have seen Dr. Rimar for different reasons. Both very successful!

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com