Learn more about Dr. Steven Ringel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Ringel, Professor and Vice Chair, Department of Neurology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Ringel, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Huntington Disease
- Muscular Atrophy
- Muscular Dystrophies
- Muscule Diseases
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Myotonic Dystrophy
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Parkinson Disease
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Thymus Gland Removal (Thymectomy)
- Vitamin E Deficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Ringel graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Ringel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Denver Health Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ringel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven P. Ringel practice?
Dr. Steven Ringel practices Neurology near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Aurora Neurologists.