A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Ringel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Ringel, Professor and Vice Chair, Department of Neurology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Ringel, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Huntington Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscular Atrophy
- Muscular Dystrophies
- Muscule Diseases
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Myotonic Dystrophy
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Parkinson Disease
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Thymus Gland Removal (Thymectomy)
- Vitamin E Deficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Ringel graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Ringel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Denver Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Ringel MD is a male Neurologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Steven Ringel practice?
- Dr. Steven Ringel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Ringel practices Neurology near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Neurologists.