Dr. Steven Ringler MD, FACS Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

December 29th, 2015
Only surgeon i trust
I cant say enough good things about Dr Ringler. I was nervous about this surgery from the begining, but as soon as i met with Dr Ringler and his team, my nervousness turned quickly to excitement and ease. From the very first visit, to the last, i have nothing but good things to say. On my last visit, i didnt see anything wrong, but it turned out my body healed alittle off. So Dr Ringler pointed it out, and quickly fixed it. I believe this is art to him. He and his staff are absolutely fantastic. Anyone considering any form of plastic surgery, needs to see Dr Ringler first. He he cant do it, trust the referral he gives you. I feel very lucky because when i choose Dr Ringler, i choose a faster recovery and easier healing process. He uses a new technique that made it so i was only out of work a week with a tummy tuck and lipo. No drain tubes!!!!! Made it only my business, and i didnt feel so grose.

February 8th, 2014
My experience with Dr. Ringler and his office staff was excellent. I had 1 previous consultation with another doctor and wanted to have a least one other opinion from another plastic surgeon before I went ahead with anything. My consultation with Dr. Ringler went very well and I immediately had confidence in what he was saying and what he thought I would benefit the most from. I felt that he was conservative with his suggestions and maybe that was why I was comfortable with him. I scheduled my surgery that day before I left his office. The whole experience was very professional and all of my follow-up care was top-notch. It has been nearly a year and I am very pleased with my results. I have highly recommended him to my family and friends.

December 4th, 2013
So pleased!
Dr. Ringler made me feel like my case was the only case that mattered. He took time to meet not only once with me, but again with my husband to explain in detail to him the procedure and recovery, and our expectations. I am thrilled with my results from my blepharoplasty, and with the aftercare I received. I am excited to see my before and afters at my next appointment with Dr. Ringler. He has incredible technique honed over his years of experience. I believe he is an artist in a scientific world. He made me feel like my outcome was as important to him as it is to me. And that is because he stands behind his work! He is an integrity filled being with a kind heart and an incredible talent for his chosen profession. I will be back--this time for my husband--you had my trust, but gained his!

October 16th, 2013
Wonderful Doctor!!
I had a breast lift surgery performed by Dr. Ringler. I couldn't be happier!! Very satisfied with the results, the treatment, the care, the staff. I would highly recommend Dr. Ringler to anyone who's looking for great results and extra care.

August 8th, 2012
Say goodbye to Cellulite!
I've had cellulite on the backs of my thighs for years, but I had not heard of any treatment that truly worked until Cellulaze. I talked to Dr.Ringler who offers the procedure. Dr.Ringler is a very experienced surgeon, I knew I was in good hands. During my consultation, Dr.Ringler said I was a good candidate so I agreed to the procedure. It has been almost 2 months and I'm amazed with the results, the areas that were treated are 90% better!! I highly recommend Cellulaze and of course Dr.Ringler and his staff they are truly a wonderful and compationate team.

August 2nd, 2012
Dr. Ringler
Dr. Ringler is very professional and makes you feel comfortable. His staff and office are very welcoming as well. I would and have recommended him to my friends. You will be very satisfied after consulting and seeing him.

October 29th, 2011
Outstanding Plastic Surgeon!
Thank-you Dr. Ringler for your honesty, expertise and my WONDERFUL Ultherapy results!! I couldn't be happier. Dr. Ringler has a genuine concern for his patients, along with his friendly staff, you know you have the BEST Plastic Surgeon

October 29th, 2011
If you are looking for a plastic surgeon who is caring, honest, ethical, artistic and incredibly talented, Dr. Ringler is your doctor. He is one of the only surgeons in town who still does his own injections so you don't look overdone, just more like you used to look. I had struggled my whole life with my thighs and he performed water assisted liposuction and I no longer have to wrap a towel around my waist before I get up from my lawn chair at the pool. At the same time he did my breast augmentation, something I thought I'd never have done but after 2 kids they just weren't the same. I didn't want more than I had originally, I just wanted them more like they were! They look natural and the care I received while undergoing these treatments was outstanding!

October 28th, 2010
I will always use Dr. Ringler
Dr. Ringler has performed two procedures for me. 1) Smartlipo on my check & 2) Body-Jet (water assisted) abdominal liposuction. I have been thrilled with both experiences. To begin, Dr. Ringler's office is conveniently located for me, near Leonard and the E. Beltline in Grand Rapids, MI. I like how I do not have to go downtown and deal with the hassle of traffic and parking. Dr. Ringler's office is very comfortable, well maintained and appealing to the eye. It is inviting. Dr. Ringler's office staff is incredible. I can't stress that enough. Each and ever staff member that I talk to or see face-to-face is terrific. The ladies there seem to really like their careers, and it shows. They are always very positive and receptive to seeing me. Regarding my procedure:Smartlipo of the neck:I had this done in May, 2010. I worked closely with Dr.Ringler's assistant Rebecca. She is amazing. She worked with me (put up with me) regarding available date inquires, financials, and procedure information in general. I met with Dr. Ringler and we discussed what my hopes were, regarding my neck. I am 37 years old, a bit over weight, and had a double chin going on. It wasn't even exactly a double chin (well, it was that too) but I felt it was a bit like a turkey neck where I didn't have much of a jaw-line definition and rather my neck was full from the tip (bottom) of my chin to my lower neck. Dr. Ringler agreed that Smartlipo would be a good procedure to help remedy this and bring me some good results. He was right. The procedure went great. I met Dr. Ringler at the South West Surgical Center (Byron Center/M6 area) and he came in to see me just before they were to bring me back to the operating type room. I was very nervous (almost cancelled) but seeing him prior really helped me relax and to remember how much I wanted this done and how much I trusted him and his skills. One of the things I loved about all of this is that I was given local (I THINK that's the right word) numbing medication. I was awake the entire time, but with the series of shots of pain medicine I received in the neck area, I felt nothing. The shots were uncomfortable, but extremely worth it. A) to be awake (costs less) and B) to feel nothing. Both were very important to me. The procedure took about and hour and 1/2, the best I can remember. I kept my eyes closed most of the time and just let Dr. Ringler do his thing. They kept me very warm and made sure I was comfortable during the entire process. Music was playing and the staff was very comfortable, relaxed and competent. I was aware of Dr. Ringler's movements and use of his laser tool(s), but again I felt nothing and was so happy, and in disbelief, that I was actually having it done. When Dr. Ringler was done, he explained to me what all he had completed, and gave me a few inspiring words on how well it went. I then went back to the room I had first been in to recover for a bit. I was dressed and discharged within 1/2hr. I had a compression bandage around my chin, neck, cheeks and it went over the top of my head. It felt good having it on as I felt it would really help hold my neck in tight, as it is supposed to do. Over the next few days I did well. I swelled just a bit, but nothing even anyone else noticed. I bruised a bit on my lower neck, but again I was able to cover it with a little foundation and no one noticed. I had the procedure done on a Thursday and wore the compression head piece Thursday thru Monday morning until I had to go to work. I don't think it was necessary to wear it that long but again, it just "feels good" to have your neck held tight. Over the next couple of weeks I saw a great amount of improvement in my neck. I kept thinking "well, this is probably where my results will stop", and I was happy. But then it would progress even more. Through that next two week time frame, as the swelling went down, my neck did look a bit "bumpy". The best I can describe it is it looked like it had a faint "8-pack". This only lasted a week or so, and was not noticeable to anyone else. If you are anything like me, you want to know how long it will be, if you get the procedure done, until you can tell you had it done/love the results/not be bruised, nor swelled, etc. I would say it took 1 month to have most bruising (very faint) and swelling (faint) done. And the effects of the procedure progressed over 2 - 3 months. The end results is my neck looking like what I look like when Im 30lbs lighter. I absolutely love what Dr. Ringler did for me. He is so kind and genuine and TALENTED. He is extremely skilled and I trust him completely. It was a simple choice to choose him to do my body-jet abdominal liposuction. I will review that shortly.

March 16th, 2010
Highly Recommend for Facelift
Dr. Ringler is so compassionate. He didn't keep me waiting, and his staff is also outstanding. I am so happy that I had my surgery with him. He did a great job explaining the surgery to me, and even told me what surgery I didn't need - at least not yet. There are a lot of doctors out there doing plastic surgery, he is the best.

March 30th, 2009
Dr. Ringler is a wonderful and compassionate doctor. I am so happy with my tummy tuck. I would recommend him to anyone who wants great results.

December 23rd, 2008
Best plastic surgeon in Grand Rapids
Dr. Ringler is the best plastic surgeon. It is obvious he cares about his patients. He was on time for my appointment and answered all my questions. I am so happy he was my doctor. He is great.