Dr. Steven Rivera DO Patient Reviews

• Emergency Medicine Southfield, MI

3.9

April 27th, 2015
I have never been treated so horrible in my life. Read my chart for less then 5 minutes and prejudged me never examined me never let me talk said harsh incorrect things to myself my mother and my dr. He is allowed his opinions but should have left room for me to explain myself instead of jeopardizing my care because he assumed he knew something which in fact was wrong. I could go on and on about how badly he treated me but I won't just know it was the worst experience I have ever had and it is people like him that make people like me with rare conditions suffer instead of getting medical care because we are afraid of being berated and humiliated because someone doesn't understand what is going on with our bodies. I hope he changes his tune and starts doing more research and talking to patients and being nicer and if a case is to complicated for him to handle nicely pass it along to someone else. No situation should ever be handled the way he handled mine. No one should be made to feel like a deadbeat or that their health does not matter or that they are a liar when they are not especially when someone is sick and scared.

February 4th, 2015
Excellent Doctor, highly recommend.