A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Riverrs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Riverrs, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Riverrs graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Riverrs has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Riverrs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven P. Riverrs practice?
Dr. Steven Riverrs practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Marietta, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Belpre, OH.
See Marietta Surgeons.