Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Rivers
Dr. Steven Rivers, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbus, OH, with other offices in Belpre, OH and Bronx, NY (and 3 other locations). He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Rivers is affiliated with Hudson Valley Hospital Center, Putnam Hospital Center and North Central Bronx Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Rivers has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Steven Rivers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.
Dr. Dana Frazer
Columbus, OH 0 mi20
Dr. William Fanning
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Internal Medicine
Columbus, OH 0 mi38
Dr. Deepa Halaharvi
General Surgery, Residency
Columbus, OH 0 mi9