Urologists
Video profile
1700 Cerrillos Rd
Santa Fe, NM 87505
505-988-9821
Locations and availability (3)

|  show details
Nov 23rd, 2010

I had the lithotripsy surgery in June performed by Dr. Robeson, he gave me 10 mins of time after the surgery and about the same in another appointment. After reviewing several x-rays he was not concerned. Since I was still having some residual pain I decided to go to my primary doctor, who order an ultrasound and found two huge kidney stones in both kidneys. So after paying for the surgery that did no good and paying several $30 co-pays I am back at square one. By going to my primary care doctor I have better advise and was not exposed to radiation to determine that the stones are there. So I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

|  show details
Jun 29th, 2010

Dealing with urological problems can be quite distressing, but Dr. Robeson makes it easier by being very personable as well as very professional. I have seen him for many years, and although I frankly would prefer not to have had to, I always came away with the impression of a very caring professional. On the occasions I've had to seek second opinions at a major medical center I was told that the care that he provided was completely appropriate and that I was in good hands with him. He has my full confidence and highest recommendation.

|  Outstanding doctor  |  show details
by los alamos patient on Aug 31st, 2009

Excellent experience and care undergoingprostate cancer surgery

|  TOP NOTCH DOCTOR, THE BEST!!!  |  show details
by JOHN MONTANO on Apr 7th, 2009

DR ROBESON IS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND ONE HECK OF A SURGEON, KIND, COURTEOUS, ONE BEAUTIFUL PERSON. I THANK HIM FOR HIS CARE AND CAREFUL WORKUP DURING MY SURGICAL PROCDEURE, THANK YOU DR R !!!!