Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Robicsek
Dr. Steven Robicsek, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Gainesville, FL. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Robicsek is affiliated with UF Health Shands Childrens Hospital, Baptist Medical Center - Beaches and Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Robicsek has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Steven Robicsek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gainesville, FL.
Dr. William Paul
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
Gainesville, FL 0 mi43
Dr. Antonio Mcguire
Gainesville, FL 0 mi10
Dr. Charles Hobson
Critical Care Medicine, Anesthesiology, General Surgery
Gainesville, FL 0 mi30