A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Rochell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Rochell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Rochell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rochell graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rochell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Harvard Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center-Woodstock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven M Rochell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Rochell practice?
- Dr. Steven Rochell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Rochell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Crystal Lake, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Huntley, IL.
See Crystal Lake Surgeons.