A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Rockoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Rockoff is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Rockoff, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Critical Care
- Emergency Medicine (Emergency Treatment)
- Postoperative Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Rockoff graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Rockoff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Rockoff DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven Rockoff practice?
- Dr. Steven Rockoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Rockoff practices Emergency Medicine near West Bloomfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Emergency Physicians.