A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Roh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Roh is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roh
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Roh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Roh, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Roh graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Roh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Ridgeview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Sukwoo Roh MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven S. Roh practice?
- Dr. Steven Roh has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Roh practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Cardiologists.