A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Roh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Roh, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Roh graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Roh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Ridgeview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Sukwoo Roh MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven S. Roh practice?
- Dr. Steven Roh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Roh practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN and Friendship, WI.
See Minneapolis Cardiologists.