A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Roh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Roh, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Roh graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Roh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Ridgeview Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HealthPartners - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 16 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven S. Roh practice?
Dr. Steven Roh practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN and Friendship, WI.
See Minneapolis Internists and Minneapolis Cardiologists.