Learn more about Dr. Steven Roh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Roh is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roh
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Roh, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Roh graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Roh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Ridgeview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Sukwoo Roh MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven S. Roh practice?
- Dr. Steven Roh has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Roh practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Cardiologists.