Dr. Steven Rokeach MD, FACC Patient Reviews

4.9

• Good
  • Bad

November 22nd, 2016
Dr. Rokeach is fabulous Doctor. I just change Doctors as mine retired and I am very impressed. He takes time to listen, understand, and explain. He is very knowledgable. I never felt rushed during my appointment. I highly reccommend Dr Rokeach.

November 4th, 2016
Semi annual pacemaker check and follow up
I alway enjoy my visits with Dr. Rokeach. He likes to make sure that he answers all of my questions and has been very helpful in making certain that I receive proper care and treatment. I have referred friends to Dr. Rokeach and will continue to do so.

September 4th, 2016
Excellent
He takes the time to explain everything, and he truly cares about your well being.

July 4th, 2016
I had a mixup on my appointment time resulting in Dr Rokeach having two patients at the same time. He was able to make adjustments so that he was able to see me and spent sufficient time to address my issues, explaining all the options and putting forth a plan for going forward. He was thorough and very much aware of my situation even though this was my first visit with Dr Rokeach.

May 13th, 2016
Highly Recommend
Dr. Rokeach is a wonderful Doctor. He takes time to listen to my concerns and explains things in a way I can understand. I never feel rushed during my appointment. I highly recommend him as well as the staff at The Heart Center.

December 26th, 2015
Dr. Rokeach saved my life several years ago.

November 14th, 2015
Dr. Rokeach in one of the finest doctors who has ever provided healthcare for me. He takes a personal interest in me and my health that motivates me to do what I can to protect my health. He listens to my concerns and advises me appropriately. I began my relationship with Dr. Rokeach almost 15 years ago after my original, unforeseen heart attack. Since that time, I have had 2 other stent implantations prompted by consultations with Dr. Rokeach. His astute judgment caught the need for the additional stents before any heart attack occurred and without excessive over-cautious testing and other procedures. ( I have had one, maybe two, other stress tests with Dr. Rokeach in our 15 year history together.) Based on my experiences, I recommend Dr.Rokeach enthusiastically and without reservation to anyone seeking the highest quality cardiac care.

November 9th, 2015
Good choice for your heart!
Appreciated the time Dr. Rokeach spent with me. He was very professional and possesses a rare gift for communicating with patients and involving them in the treatment plan. We left feeling a part of the plan rather than just "following doctor's orders!"

April 5th, 2011
I have found Dr. Rokeach to be highly qualified as a cardiologist. I have been very comfortable with him as my heart doctor from the out set of our doctor -patient relationship. When I first learned that I was to have a pacemaker I was very concerned and suffered greatly from anxiety. Dr. Rokeach has been outstanding in this regard and immensly supportive in helping me deal with this. His caring attitude has been great and I am happy to have him as my Doctor!

July 11th, 2010
When I had was exhibiting heart symptoms Dr Rokeach went out of his way to schedule an immediate appointment, ran a stress test and was able to tell that I needed intervention forthwith. He was extremely caring and visited with me prior to a different doctor performing an angiogram. i could not have asked for more.

October 10th, 2016