A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Rokito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Rokito is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Rokito, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rokito graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Rokito has 16 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rokito accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 15 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Rokito practice?
Dr. Steven Rokito practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Meadow, NY and Forest Hills, NY.
See Great Neck Orthopedic Surgeons.