A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Rokito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Rokito is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rokito
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rokito Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Rokito, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rokito graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Rokito has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Eric Rokito MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Rokito practice?
- Dr. Steven Rokito has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Rokito practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Orthopedic Surgeons and Great Neck Sports Medicine Doctors.