A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Rokito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Rokito is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rokito
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rokito Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Rokito, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rokito graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Rokito has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Eric Rokito MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Rokito practice?
- Dr. Steven Rokito has 6 office locations.
Dr. Steven Rokito practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near East Meadow, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Great Neck, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See East Meadow Surgeons.