A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Roodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Roodman is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Roodman graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Roodman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Crossroads Community Hospital
- Heartland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven A Roodman MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Roodman practice?
- Dr. Steven Roodman has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Roodman practices Anesthesiology near Marion, IL.
See Marion Anesthesiologists.