Learn more about Dr. Steven Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Rosen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Rosen, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Rosen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Rosen practice?
Dr. Steven Rosen practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Surgery near Jenkintown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ and Doylestown, PA.
See Jenkintown Anesthesiologists, Jenkintown Pain Management Doctors, and Jenkintown Surgeons.