A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Rosen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Rosen, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Rosen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Mark Rosen MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Rosen practice?
- Dr. Steven Rosen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Rosen practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Jenkintown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Doylestown, PA and Marlton, NJ.
See Jenkintown Anesthesiologists and Jenkintown Pain Management Doctors.