Dr. Steven Rosen MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 15th, 2015
Dr. Rosen and his staff are absolutely amazing!!!

June 20th, 2012
Honest and caring...
Before being under the care of Dr. Rosen, it was quite difficult to function without pain...walking long distances and standing for any period of time was virtually impossible. I need facet joint injections every 3 months, on the average, and with Dr. Rosen's help, I have my life back...My insurance company does not cover my procedures but I refuse to be under the care of anyone but Dr. Rosen and as a result, pay out of pocket....He is compassionate and caring and even though I have been his patient for many years, he still gives me the time and the respect as if I were a new patient...He constantly speaks with me about possible new treatments that we may visit and consider in the future and it is comforting to know that my present care, as well as future care, is not only important to me, but to Dr. Rosen as well.....

May 11th, 2011
saved my life
Great Doc

February 23rd, 2011
I have been a patient of Dr. Rosen for several years, he is very prompt, and courteous, if you have a question he takes the time to discuss and explain the best possible treatment. I would STRONGLY recommend his to anyone!

December 8th, 2010
some of his staff are very nasty and have no conpassion for the people that come thru the door,we already are in a bad way why not make it a nicer experance

April 20th, 2010
The Best Doctor
He saved my life. His staff was caring and approachable. Extremely timely! Dr. Rosen is a caring man and genuine. His diagnosis was correct and helpful. Best doctor I have ever encountered.

January 5th, 2010
Excellent Doctor and Staff
In my career, I have been tasked with investigating doctors for practice violations and therefore, have had a good deal of experience with medical professionals. Doctor Rosen has an excellent bedside manner, has been spot on in diagnosing my issues and has provided treatment which has been effective in providing relief with minimal prescription drug treatment. I would highly recommend him to those experiencing chronic pain issues.

July 24th, 2009
billing specialist
I am currently reporting Dr. Rosen for Blue Cross Blue Shield fraud. My husband recently had an office visit more than 3 months ago which only lasted 15-20 minutes at the most. The visit consisted mostly of a nurse who did not get back to us for at least 2 weeks and scheduled the pain management for days where my husband and I both lost pay for time taken off and the procedure was cancelled for 2 or more times. This is fraud we have our lawyers and B/C, B/S on this. Please be careful. The office is totally disorganized, the costs are totally literally a crime, and I will report this to everyone I meet in the medical field I deal with for over 21 years. Please do not use this quack doctor who is also pretentious and office staff as well.