A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Rosenblatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Rosenblatt is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenblatt graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Rosenblatt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven L Rosenblatt MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Rosenblatt practice?
- Dr. Steven Rosenblatt has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Rosenblatt practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.