A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Rosenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Rosenbaum, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenbaum graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Rosenbaum has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Rahway Hospital, Rahway
- Maimonides Medical Center Brooklyn, Brooklyn Borough
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Barry Rosenbaum MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven B. Rosenbaum practice?
- Dr. Steven Rosenbaum has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Rosenbaum practices Emergency Medicine near Montclair, NJ.
See Montclair Emergency Physicians.