A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Rosenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenberg
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Rosenberg, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Rosenberg has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Iowa Methodist Medical Center
- Iowa Lutheran Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven J Rosenberg MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. Steven Rosenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Rosenberg practices Urology near West Des Moines, IA.
See West Des Moines Urologists.