Overall Review

March 19th, 2015
Pleased
I have been taking my Father, to Dr. Rosenberg for the past two years. My Dad has been going to him for about 4 years and he went to Dr. Rosenberg's father before that. While I have not been with him during the appointment, he has been very pleased with Dr. Rosenberg and has expressed the highest level of confidence that he is in good hands. He has a chronic condition and goes a couple of times a year.

August 4th, 2010
Dr. Rosenberg
I took my 3 years old son to see Dr. Rosenberg whom was recommended by my pediatrician ...we needed to correct what was causing a great deal of disconfort and pain to my baby.... Dr. Rosenberg was extemly nice and took such great deal of time to speak to my son and made him feel comfortable before exam ... he also huged, smiled an joked with the todler ... the todler was cofrotable and not scared at all .... in my opinion he had wonderful people skills and truly took time for the patient, he explained everything (causes and reactions) - I was more than happy and would recommend the doctor to others!