A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Rosenberg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenberg
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Rosenberg, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Pulmonary Function Test
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Rosenberg has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Osceola Regional Medical Center
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Rosenberg MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Steven Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. Steven Rosenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Rosenberg practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Winter Park, FL.
See Winter Park Allergists and Winter Park Pediatricians.