A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Rostad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Rostad, MD is board certified in Neuropathology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Rostad graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Rostad has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Providence St Peter Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven W Rostad MD is a male Pathologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neuropathology.
- Where does Dr. Steven W. Rostad practice?
- Dr. Steven Rostad has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Rostad practices Neuropathology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Pathologists.