Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Rothenberg
Dr. Steven Rothenberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Denver, CO. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Pediatric Surgery. Dr. Rothenberg is affiliated with Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children, Centura Health / St Francis Medical Center and Centura Health-Litteton Adventist Hospital. Dr. Rothenberg has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Rothenberg has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
Dr. Steven Rothenberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denver, CO.