Dr. Steven Rothenberg MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 21st, 2016
Our daughter
Dr. Rothenberg fixed our daughter's umbilical hernia a couple of years ago. It was a large and difficult one to fix and he did a great job. We have continued to see him for checkups to make sure it is healing well. He and his PA have always been terrific, seeing us immediately, and even offering to meet us half way, as we live a few hours from Denver. He has also performed very challenging surgeries on our friend's daughter, and they have been so pleased as well.

March 19th, 2016
Informative, confident and efficient...everything I wanted in a surgeon for my daughter.

July 25th, 2012
Absolutely great surgeon!My 15 month son had hernia repair. You can hardly see the scar.

May 30th, 2012
My daughter has had surgery with Dr Rothenberg twice in the past few months. Each time we barely waited 5 minutes before being seen. Dr Rothenberg is caring, listens and accurately diagnosed my daughter's symptoms. Overall excellent staff, excellent surgeon and he is personable and listens to the parents and the child! He is the one to go to when you need surgery !

March 15th, 2012
Quick and accurate diagnosis
Dr. Rothenberg was able to quickly diagnosis the issue with both of my boys on two different occasions. The issue with my first son was incorrectly diagnosed 3 times by other doctors. My youngest son was set to have a risky procedure until Dr. Rothenberg saw him and figured things out. My youngest son did not need any procedures after all and is doing great 6 years later!Dr. Rothenberg spent the time with us. He answered our questions. He informed us and let us make our own decisions. Overall, he is one of the few doctors I trust with my children.

February 9th, 2012
Very happy
We went to Dr. Rothenberg regarding severe abdominal pain our daughter was having. He was very thorough, answered our questions, and even questioned us (regarding what might be the actual cause). He was willing to listen to us, but was not willing to do surgery without being sure it was necessary. Our daughter, after many tests finally had one that should dis-function with her gall bladder and based on our input was willing to remove it (a common thought was our daughter's pain was in her head due to life problems - but only we and her teacher's and regular doctor know her life).Following surgery Dr. Rothenberg explained what he found and that it was unusual. In the end our daughter healed up and is a normal child again.All the way through, even when rightfully questions, Dr. Rothenberg was very respectful, listened to us, and took time for us. We are very thankful for him.

May 27th, 2010
Fantastic caring man
Dr. Rothenberg was quick to diagnose my daughter and he performed a Nissan on my daughter when she was ten days old. He saved her life. He was kind, professional, nurturing and I feel one of the best surgeons in the area for children.

July 19th, 2016