A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Rothschild:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Rothschild, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Rothschild, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Prenatal Care
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothschild graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rothschild has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven K Rothschild MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven K. Rothschild practice?
- Dr. Steven Rothschild has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Rothschild practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Primary Care Doctors.