Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Rouff
Dr. Steven Rouff, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Van Nuys, CA. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Rouff is affiliated with Encino-Tarzana Regional Medical Center-Encino Campus, Valley Presbyterian Hospital and Barlow Respiratory Hospital. Dr. Rouff has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Rouff has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Steven Rouff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Van Nuys, CA.
Dr. Kenneth Bleifer
Internal Medicine, Nephrology
Van Nuys, CA 0 mi58
Dr. Nubar Boghossian
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Van Nuys, CA 0 mi13
Dr. Mark Romoff
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Van Nuys, CA 0 mi41