A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Rousey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Rousey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rousey
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Rousey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Rousey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Rousey graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Rousey has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- United Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven R Rousey MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Rousey practice?
- Dr. Steven Rousey has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Rousey practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists, Minneapolis Hematologists, and Minneapolis Oncologists.