A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Rousey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Rousey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Rousey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Sports Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rousey graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Rousey has 17 hospital affiliations:
- United Hospital
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rousey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- HealthPartners - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Rousey practice?
Dr. Steven Rousey practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Waconia, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Saint Paul, MN.
See Waconia Internists, Waconia Hematologists, and Waconia Oncologists.