A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Rousey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Rousey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rousey
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rousey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Rousey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Rousey graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Rousey has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- United Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven R Rousey MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Rousey practice?
- Dr. Steven Rousey has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Rousey practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists, Minneapolis Hematologists, and Minneapolis Oncologists.