A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Rowe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Rowe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Rowe, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Rowe graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Rowe has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
- Delnor Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rowe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 44 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Rowe practice?
Dr. Steven Rowe practices Urology near Middletown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rock Hill, NY and Naperville, IL.
See Middletown Urologists.