A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Rowe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Rowe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rowe
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Rowe Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Rowe, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Rowe graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rowe has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
- Delnor Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven J Rowe MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Rowe practice?
- Dr. Steven Rowe has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Rowe practices Urology near Middletown, NY.
See Middletown Urologists.