Dr. Steven Rozak MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Auburn, MA

October 26th, 2015
Dr. Rozak is a good man and a good doctor.

July 4th, 2013
Best practices practiced in the best practice
After becoming self-employed, I switched insurances to one with a less expensive premium. HOWEVER, after an horrendous experience with the office of a new PCP, I found the money and switched back to an insurance that Dr. Rozak accepts...I had given up the best physician and staff for less than the best and couldn't get back to Dr. Rozak's office fast enough.

February 5th, 2013
I think Dr Rozak is very good and I have never had a problem with him and he has a great bedside manner. I never have to wait long for my visit and the staff there are fantastic!

November 17th, 2010
Great Dr and N.P. that works with him is good too!
Dr. Rozak always spends enough time to answer my questions. I do come prepared for any office visits as I know doctors are busy with a list of questions, concerns, anything I am taking, doses etc. This helps ensure I get the questions I want answered addressed and doesn't waste time trying to think of what I was going to ask as it always seems to be forgotten! I have received very quick calls or letters as appropriate for any testing results.The N.P that works with him, Carol is also the best... never mind getting her for any needed appointment!Sometimes the reception staff can be off-putting, but the nurses are always good too! Have been with this practice for over 20 years and have been pleased.