Learn more about Dr. Steven Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Rubin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubin
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Rubin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Chronic Dry Eye
Diabetic Macular Edema
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Rubin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lazy Eye (Amblyopia)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Rubin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven E Rubin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Rubin practice?
- Dr. Steven Rubin has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Rubin practices Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Ophthalmologists and Great Neck Pediatric Specialists.