Learn more about Dr. Steven Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Rubin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubin
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Rubin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Rubin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lazy Eye (Amblyopia)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Rubin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven E Rubin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Rubin practice?
- Dr. Steven Rubin has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Rubin practices Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Ophthalmologists and Great Neck Pediatric Specialists.