Dr. Steven Rubin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Rubin?

August 12th, 2016

He is fabulous with my 4-year-old twins. He has been their doctor since they were 1-year-old, and I wouldn't go to anyone else. Wait times are long, but worth it.

November 13th, 2015

Should not work with kids

This doctor should not be practicing with children. I thought I was the only one who had this experience with him. I though bringing my 4 yrs old son to a pediatric doc would help with his treatment since hes scared of doctors. Dr. Rubin just made my sons experience worse by totally being passive to his behavior. He had me hold my son down for an exam. He has no skills working with childeren. His office has no toys or games which would look like a pediatric office.

August 4th, 2015

He is better than others we've met

Well, all the reviews are more or less are true about dr Steven rubin. Not a smile, not a friendly shake or tone to a kid to make him feel comfortable... We all understand that after many years of practicing pediatric ophthalmology (I guess so) Doctor must be "tired, annoyed, fed up" with little kids crying or squirming or pushing his hands away and just acting scared like any child would, but then dr shouldn't be doing his job imo... Just to work because it's a work, with no compation is should not be allowed. He is a great dr, but yet again like we all saw he just doesn't have a way w kids, again I think he can he just doesn't want to. And I don't want tot bring my child to a dr like that. And this is sad.

July 26th, 2015

Over 2 months ago, I started wearing glasses. Miraculously my 8 year old started complaining of her eyes and asking for glasses. So o took her to this fabioules Dr, who turned to be a psychologist on me telling me that my daughters telling me that my daughter's eyes were fine and that my daughter might be suffering from her environment that is causing her stress or maybe she was exposed to trama!!!! The bottom line, all what he saw a covered woman. He showed me every sign of prejudice person could show.

February 10th, 2015

Competent but Cranky

He is a little stern given his specialty is kids.

March 19th, 2014

Good doctor, horrible mannar

I took my 17 month old to see Dr Rubin because of a suspected eye infection. Overall I felt happy with his knowledge about eyes and I felt confident in his diagnosis. However, his manner with children is horrible. My daughter was behaving amazingly mostly because she was scared, but when she was trying to move his hand away he told her "don't do that, I don't want to have to hold you down." Thankfully she is only 17 months and did not understand him, but his way with her was very upsetting as a parent. For an older child he would certainly come across as a very scary man. Furthermore, he acted annoyed to explain anything to me about the infection. I ended up looking everything up in Medical websites and books after I left. I would never go back to him unless I had to.

November 4th, 2011

Not Good

August 23rd, 2011

rude and arrogant

This doctor should not be practicing. At least not on living patients. After a long wait, we met a rude and condescending man with no patience for children or anyone else. His bedside manner was obnoxious and, frankly, we think he grossly misdiagnosed our daughter's problem. We made an appointment for a second opinion and will NOT be going back (or anywhere near) Dr. Rubin. Avoid this "doctor".

March 7th, 2011

This doctor is impatient.

January 3rd, 2011

5* DR WITH BAD ATTITUDE

Yes he does what he has to do without telling u anything. Talks down to u, does not give any hope ....very discouraging... well miracles do happen and I am believing God for one Dr Rubin.

February 24th, 2010

The worst bedside manner of any Doctor I've come in contact with in my entire life. On several occasions I was ready to walk out of his office.

August 7th, 2009

He has horrible bedside manner - very condescending