Learn more about Dr. Steven Ruiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Ruiz is Below Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruiz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ruiz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Ruiz, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruiz graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Ruiz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Kings Daughters Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Ruiz MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven Ruiz practice?
- Dr. Steven Ruiz has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Ruiz practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Temple, TX.
See Temple Radiologists.