Learn more about Dr. Steven Ruiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Ruiz is Below Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruiz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ruiz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Ruiz, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruiz graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Ruiz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Kings Daughters Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Ruiz MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven Ruiz practice?
- Dr. Steven Ruiz has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Ruiz practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Temple, TX.
See Temple Radiologists.