A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Ruiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Ruiz is Satisfactory.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Ruiz, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruiz graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Ruiz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Kings Daughters Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Ruiz MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Vascular & Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven Ruiz practice?
- Dr. Steven Ruiz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Ruiz practices Vascular & Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Temple, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Norfolk, VA and Chesapeake, VA.
See Temple Radiologists.