Dr. Steven Rupert DO Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Evansville, IN

April 6th, 2017
Wrong File Wrong CT Scans!
He had the wrong medical information on me it was not my file nor was it my CT Scans that he was going by! He didn't acknowledge his mistakes nor did he make an effort to admit he made mistakes! I hurt bad for three days after that experience and do not feel comfortable with his abilities as a medical...so called medical physician!

February 3rd, 2017
Great Doctor...Terrible Staff
He is a very sincere and dedicated Doctor that cares about his patients and tries very hard to alleviate pain either thru injections or medicine. He does not require injections in medicine management will work. He is very strict with medicine management. His staff is awful. The receptionist, secretary's, billing dept are brash, non-friendly and down right rude. He has one of the front office staff's that I have ever encountered.

June 7th, 2016
" Hey 'Doctor' my eyes are up here".
I went to this pervert for my neck pain and he couldn't keep his eyes off my chest. I know I have above average breasts, but have NEVER been stared at by a "Doctor" like this weasel did. Glad I wore a turtle neck so he didn't spend all his time looking down my shirt during his "examination" .

December 31st, 2015
Never have I dealt with such prima donnas on a staff!!!

August 6th, 2015
I have been a patient since 2005. I have 7 doctors now, and by far I love seeing and taking to Dr. Rupert. By far the best doctor I know.

July 8th, 2015
Best pain management doctor in town
Dr. Rupert spends time with me during our visits which I like. He takes the time to ask questions about how the current pain management regimen is working and what we can do to make it better. He has given me several different options and allows me to choose what I feel most comfortable with. My old pain management doctor wanted to see me every month and charge me a $300.00 drug test along with an office visit which basically consisted of me picking up my new prescription. Dr. Rupert and his staff isn't trying to over charge me or my insurance like my old doctor.

August 7th, 2014
Jerk
He's an arrogant jerk

June 22nd, 2014
Avoid this jerk
Self absorbed and just plain rude.

June 3rd, 2014
Very Rude
This "doctor" is so rude. Told me all my back pain was because I am fat. I was this size before my back started hurting 2 years ago. I've been trying to lose weight but it's hard when you are in pain all the time. Would avoid this needle jockey, seems more interested in how much money he can make not helping the patient. Thanks for nothing.

May 22nd, 2014
Terrible experience. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL.
Terrible experience. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. Was seen for back pain (eventually after a 2 hour wait from when my first appointment was scheduled). In the middle of my appointment his phone rings and he leaves the room to take a personal call from a friend!!! Not much better on follow up appointments as far as wait times. Always seemed like he has something better he would rather be doing. Scheduled for injections. Had injections 3 times. Didn't work and then told me he can't help me. No suggestions on what to do next....

March 18th, 2014
Very disappointed.

August 3rd, 2013
patient satisfactory
one good memory i have at every visit,phone call ect. is most appreciated. bedside manner from doc himself and his nurses is always refreshing. The staff are all very well listeners, weather it is about my care or just the weather. i feel treated special and i am sure i will be taken care of well when with my doc and his staff. from check to check out is very prompt, at the same time it is just enough time to enjoy my visit and share my problems and what can help them. cause i know one thing for sure i have time and time again from other people that go to other doctors they are there for hours at a time before you even are seen. and that is the last ting anyone in pain wants to do is be at a doctor office for hours upon hours, in pain uncomfortable in the waiting area no offence. so thank you for each and all your awsome services.