A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Rushing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Rushing is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Rushing, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rushing graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Rushing has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tyler Holmes Memorial Hospital CAH
- Tyler Holmes Memorial Hospital, Winona, Ms
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Keith Rushing MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven K. Rushing practice?
- Dr. Steven Rushing has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Rushing practices Family Medicine near Winona, MS.
See Winona Primary Care Doctors.