A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Russak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Russak is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Russak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Russak graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Russak has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Craig Russak MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Russak practice?
- Dr. Steven Russak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Russak practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Thousand Oaks, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodland Hills, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Internists and Thousand Oaks Geriatric Doctors.