Dr. Steven Cohen Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

January 29th, 2017

No empathy from this doctor

Stay away from this doctor if you want good healthcare

January 25th, 2016

Would not recomend

He does not seem like a caring doctor.I don't like this guy.He seems real shady.

August 14th, 2015

REAL LOWLIFE DOCTOR

All these bad reviews must be true because I had alot of problems dealing with this lowlife doctor as well.Would never talk to me and when i had a question he would not anwser me or just get up and walk out of room.He does not respect his elders even though most of his patients are all seniors citizens.Well when I was very sick and paying for you to see me i think it was rude to just get up and walk out of the room and never come back.I think you suck as a doctor and hope you get what you deserve.

July 25th, 2015

Nobody would hire him except in south florida

The worst doctor I have met in my life.I only had one appointment with him and that was enough.He wont talk to his patients.Everything is a big secret with him.They would never hire him in a hospital in New York.Thats why he practices in south Florida.

July 9th, 2015

Bad

A horrible doctor.This guy needs to start treating his patients with respect.An arrogant guy who acts like he does not care about you.He shouldn't be working with patients.

June 21st, 2015

Poor bedside manner and doctor

Dr. Cohen never saw me in the hospital while he was covering for my doctor. He wrote a progress note without talking to or examining me. I do not trust physician that can document on a patient without even seeing them.

May 17th, 2015

Awfull

I did not trust him,He withhold info from patients, He is a conman.

March 19th, 2015

cardiologist in ny ny

Clearly , the best doctor I saw in Florida. I am an academic cardiologist in NY. The level of care and knowledge far exceeded my expectations. I would recommend him highly.

October 13th, 2014

Didn't like him and he did a lousy job. Misdiagnosed me causing me severe stress and anxiety.

June 18th, 2014

cardiology

best ever. knows everything ever published. patients love him

October 2nd, 2013

Doctor would not spend more then a minute in the room with me .He said he was to busy even though he was talking and joking around with his staff .Not to friendly and gives lots of unnecessary tests.

September 25th, 2013

Untrustworhty and lies to patients

This doctor would not answer any of my questions .He ordered so many tests I probably didn't need and when I asked him about the results he just walked out of the room and would not answer any.The rudest doctor I have met in my life,He seemed to have a psychopathic personality in the way he deals with elderly patients.He has no compassion.His waiting room is filthy with dirty carpets and it looked like he never put any money into the waiting room to buy new chairs carpets ect.That shows you how he cares about his patients,To him a patient is just a number and worth money and has no respect for old people.I felt so humiliated by the fact he was wearing a yumaka ,which is to show he is a religious jewish like myself but doesn't treat people kindly like someone who believes in god should.In the bible it tells you to respect your elders,something he doesn't do,HE IS NOT A MAN WHO BELIEVES IN GOD, STAY AWAY FROM HIM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!