Cardiologist (heart)
Video profile

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
REAL LOWLIFE DOCTOR show details REAL LOWLIFE DOCTOR
by His former patient on Aug 14th, 2015

All these bad reviews must be true because I had alot of problems dealing with this lowlife doctor as well.Would never talk to me and when i had a question he would not anwser me or just get up and walk out of room.He does not respect his elders even though most of his patients are all seniors citizens.Well when I was very sick and paying for you to see me i think it was rude to just get up and walk out of the room and never come back.I think you suck as a doctor and hope you get what you deserve.

Nobody would hire him except in south florida show details Nobody would hire him except in south florida
by A former patient on Jul 24th, 2015

The worst doctor I have met in my life.I only had one appointment with him and that was enough.He wont talk to his patients.Everything is a big secret with him.They would never hire him in a hospital in New York.Thats why he practices in south Florida.

Bad show details Bad
Jul 9th, 2015

A horrible doctor.This guy needs to start treating his patients with respect.An arrogant guy who acts like he does not care about you.He shouldn't be working with patients.

Poor bedside manner and doctor show details Poor bedside manner and doctor
Jun 20th, 2015

Dr. Cohen never saw me in the hospital while he was covering for my doctor. He wrote a progress note without talking to or examining me. I do not trust physician that can document on a patient without even seeing them.

Awfull show details Awfull
by cardologist on May 16th, 2015

I did not trust him,He withhold info from patients, He is a conman.

cardiologist in ny ny show details cardiologist in ny ny
by robert g rudel on Mar 19th, 2015

Clearly , the best doctor I saw in Florida. I am an academic cardiologist in NY. The level of care and knowledge far exceeded my expectations. I would recommend him highly.

Oct 13th, 2014

Didn't like him and he did a lousy job. Misdiagnosed me causing me severe stress and anxiety.

cardiology show details cardiology
by john delangio on Jun 18th, 2014

best ever. knows everything ever published. patients love him

Oct 2nd, 2013

Doctor would not spend more then a minute in the room with me .He said he was to busy even though he was talking and joking around with his staff .Not to friendly and gives lots of unnecessary tests.

Untrustworhty and lies to patients show details Untrustworhty and lies to patients
by Elderly jewish grandmother on Sep 25th, 2013

This doctor would not answer any of my questions .He ordered so many tests I probably didn't need and when I asked him about the results he just walked out of the room and would not answer any.The rudest doctor I have met in my life,He seemed to have a psychopathic personality in the way he deals with elderly patients.He has no compassion.His waiting room is filthy with dirty carpets and it looked like he never put any money into the waiting room to buy new chairs carpets ect.That shows you how he cares about his patients,To him a patient is just a number and worth money and has no respect for old people.I felt so humiliated by the fact he was wearing a yumaka ,which is to show he is a religious jewish like myself but doesn't treat people kindly like someone who believes in god should.In the bible it tells you to respect your elders,something he doesn't do,HE IS NOT A MAN WHO BELIEVES IN GOD, STAY AWAY FROM HIM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cardiology show details cardiology
by toby elsworth on Jun 4th, 2013

Thoughtful, brilliant, great bedside manner 5 star. Why is he working Florida should be the head of Mayo

Run run run show details Run run run
Dec 8th, 2011

was laid off. Lost insurance. Refused to continue to treat me. Lousy doctor.

MD from newyork show details MD from newyork
Nov 28th, 2011

Amazing! The top clinical cardiologist in the are maybe in Florida. I will sending my patients from New York to him.