Overall Review

2.5

January 25th, 2016
Would not recomend
He does not seem like a caring doctor.I don't like this guy.He seems real shady.

August 14th, 2015
REAL LOWLIFE DOCTOR
All these bad reviews must be true because I had alot of problems dealing with this lowlife doctor as well.Would never talk to me and when i had a question he would not anwser me or just get up and walk out of room.He does not respect his elders even though most of his patients are all seniors citizens.Well when I was very sick and paying for you to see me i think it was rude to just get up and walk out of the room and never come back.I think you suck as a doctor and hope you get what you deserve.

July 24th, 2015
Nobody would hire him except in south florida
The worst doctor I have met in my life.I only had one appointment with him and that was enough.He wont talk to his patients.Everything is a big secret with him.They would never hire him in a hospital in New York.Thats why he practices in south Florida.

July 9th, 2015
Bad
A horrible doctor.This guy needs to start treating his patients with respect.An arrogant guy who acts like he does not care about you.He shouldn't be working with patients.

June 20th, 2015
Poor bedside manner and doctor
Dr. Cohen never saw me in the hospital while he was covering for my doctor. He wrote a progress note without talking to or examining me. I do not trust physician that can document on a patient without even seeing them.

May 16th, 2015
Awfull
I did not trust him,He withhold info from patients, He is a conman.

March 19th, 2015
cardiologist in ny ny
Clearly , the best doctor I saw in Florida. I am an academic cardiologist in NY. The level of care and knowledge far exceeded my expectations. I would recommend him highly.

October 13th, 2014
Didn't like him and he did a lousy job. Misdiagnosed me causing me severe stress and anxiety.

June 18th, 2014
cardiology
best ever. knows everything ever published. patients love him

October 2nd, 2013
Doctor would not spend more then a minute in the room with me .He said he was to busy even though he was talking and joking around with his staff .Not to friendly and gives lots of unnecessary tests.

September 25th, 2013
Untrustworhty and lies to patients
This doctor would not answer any of my questions .He ordered so many tests I probably didn't need and when I asked him about the results he just walked out of the room and would not answer any.The rudest doctor I have met in my life,He seemed to have a psychopathic personality in the way he deals with elderly patients.He has no compassion.His waiting room is filthy with dirty carpets and it looked like he never put any money into the waiting room to buy new chairs carpets ect.That shows you how he cares about his patients,To him a patient is just a number and worth money and has no respect for old people.I felt so humiliated by the fact he was wearing a yumaka ,which is to show he is a religious jewish like myself but doesn't treat people kindly like someone who believes in god should.In the bible it tells you to respect your elders,something he doesn't do,HE IS NOT A MAN WHO BELIEVES IN GOD, STAY AWAY FROM HIM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 4th, 2013
cardiology
Thoughtful, brilliant, great bedside manner 5 star. Why is he working Florida should be the head of Mayo