A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Fountain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Fountain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fountain
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fountain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Fountain, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fountain graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Fountain has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Sutter Maternity & Surgery Center of Santa Cruz
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Scott Fountain MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven S. Fountain practice?
- Dr. Steven Fountain has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Fountain practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Santa Cruz, CA.
See Santa Cruz Surgeons.