A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Fountain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Fountain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fountain
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fountain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Fountain, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fountain graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Fountain has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Sutter Maternity & Surgery Center of Santa Cruz
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Scott Fountain MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven S. Fountain practice?
- Dr. Steven Fountain has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Fountain practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Santa Cruz, CA.
See Santa Cruz Orthopedic Surgeons.