Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Fountain
Dr. Steven Fountain, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Cruz, CA. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Fountain is affiliated with Dominican Hospital, Stanford Hospital and Clinics and Sutter Maternity & Surgery Center of Santa Cruz. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Fountain has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Steven Fountain is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Cruz, CA.
Dr. Paul Berman
Santa Cruz, CA 0.01 mi48
Dr. Stefan Klein
Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Santa Cruz, CA 1.73 mi25
Dr. Leonard Gerstein
Santa Cruz, CA 1.93 mi50