A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Harvey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Harvey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Harvey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Harvey graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Harvey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Scott Harvey MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Steven S. Harvey practice?
- Dr. Steven Harvey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Harvey practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fernandina Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sarasota, FL and Jacksonville, FL.
See Fernandina Beach Internists and Fernandina Beach Gastroenterologists.