A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Ma is Poor. Dr. Ma has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Ma, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation and Refractive Surgical Procedures.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ma has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center AHMC
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ma accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Steven Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven S. Ma practice?
Dr. Steven Ma practices Ophthalmology near Rowland Heights, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Alhambra, CA and San Gabriel, CA.
See Rowland Heights Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stephan Ma, Dr. Stephen Ma, Dr. Stefan Ma, Dr. Steve Ma