A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Ma is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ma
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Ma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Ma, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Ma has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven St Ma MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Steven S. Ma practice?
- Dr. Steven Ma has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Ma practices Ophthalmology near Rosemead, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Gabriel, CA and Rowland Heights, CA.
See Rosemead Ophthalmologists.