A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Ma is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Ma, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Ma has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Shuoh-Tyng Ma MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Steven S. Ma practice?
- Dr. Steven Ma has 5 office locations.
Dr. Steven Ma practices Ophthalmology near Rosemead, CA.
Additional practice locations include: City Of Industry, CA and San Gabriel, CA.
See Rosemead Ophthalmologists.