Dr. Steven Scott Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Scott?

October 19th, 2017

Bypass surgery

Dr. Scott did an excellent job on my heart performing 4 bypasses. His after surgery care was straight forward and comprehensive. My wife and daughters were very pleased with his communication and explanations of my surgery and care.

December 23rd, 2016

Mrs. Geraldine Dean

Dr. Scott is a doctor that I would NOT recommend to anyone. He did nothing to help my mother who was very sick. After being sick for seven months... a full biopsy was FINALLY ordered. Three days later my mother died. Dr. Scott showed no compassion!

May 7th, 2014

Retired Teacher

Dr Scott's skill, care and concern as my surgeon performed a lobectomy for NSCLC Stage IIIA saved my life. That was 10 years ago. I have had no re-occurrence nor has it metastasized. His professional yet compassionate demeanor was greatly appreciated by me AND my family. Thanks.

April 5th, 2014

Best in the business

He's a very courteous, caring, knowledgeable surgeon. This man saved my life, walked me through all of the steps, and answered any and all questions I had. He made me feel extremely comfortable in my surgery, as well as the recovery. He even kept checking in with me daily just to see how I was feeling after I had an aortic aneurysm repaired and mechanical aortic valve installed caused by Bicuspid Aortic Valve Disease. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Scott. The world needs more physicians like him.

February 2nd, 2011

From Sylvia O. Rowe concerning the care of her husband

He is a REAL DOCTOR; the kind I grew up with and I never thought I would ever see one of his ilk again in my life. He is smart, caring, and goes the extra mile. I can't say enough "good" about him. Needless to say I would recommend his to the Heads of State, etc. They would be in "good Hands"!

August 14th, 2017