Internist, Gastroenterologist (digestive)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Brother From Another Planet show details Brother From Another Planet
by B.F.A.P. on Jan 23rd, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Weinstein off and on for the past 13 years; first for his expertise in gastroenterology and second for hypertension follow up. He was and is excellent on both counts and is willing to listen and follows up on pt. feedback. His office staff can be less than professional at times especially over the phone. Nice people (office staff) but unable to admit that they made a mistake or are capable of making a mistake. Also they can be very rigid when it comes to scheduling appointments in not taking into account a patient's need to see the doctor sooner than they are willing to give. The wait to see the doctor can average upwards to 45 minutes even without an emergency. Pretty long but all in all a great practice.

Sep 16th, 2012

best doctor ive ever been to

super doc show details super doc
Feb 9th, 2012

very professionalvery knowledgableoverall great experience

Great doctor! show details Great doctor!
Jul 18th, 2011

Made an accurate diagnosis and helped me immensely! I would suggest to everyone. An absolutely great doctor!

May 11th, 2011

He found the answer to my problem after three other gastroenterologists missed it.

Great staff professional physician show details Great staff professional physician
Apr 14th, 2011

after being greeted by the receptionist I filled out the forms and met the Dr. He spent over 15 minutes reviewing my history. Asked me in depth questions and made me feel very comfortable. The nurse was great -painless and efficient I met with the Dr again to discuss my results. This is the Dr I will be using from now on. I was very impressed

lousy doctor show details lousy doctor
Mar 23rd, 2011

i had to wait a long time and then he misdiagnosed me.

Credit to his profession show details Credit to his profession
Dec 22nd, 2010

Super diagnosticianSaved my life!!!Super mench

Sep 15th, 2010

great doctor

Aug 10th, 2010

BEST DOCTOR I EVER WENT TO

Accuracy in diagnosing a problem show details Accuracy in diagnosing a problem
Jan 5th, 2010

Being a nice guy is great but it does not make you a good doc. He total missed diagnosing my problem and I am feeling result of that the rest of my life.