Dr. Steven Sable DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0
  • 7 reviews

August 24th, 2016
I had had a stroke, due I think to hormone replacement therapy. He told me that I had some condition and that I needed to keep seeing him on a regular basis and all he was offering me were vitamins. I think he is a ripoff artist and a quack.

August 10th, 2016
In 2002 I went to see Dr, Sable, I had to pay $350, before see me, I feel that I paid for a service I not got, because my first language is Spanish with a heavy accent, he kind of ignoring my explanations and gave me the wrong diagnosis, the woman at the desk want me to go back in two weeks!! I was recommended to visited another Neurologist Mark Clapper and I did it, he treat-me with dignity and respect and I had the right diagnostic and treatment .

May 21st, 2013
The woman running the front office wants money upfront, before an appointment can be made. She is cold, unprofessional and manipulative. Can't renew meds unless you make an appt. every 3 months, again, collecting money upfront. Nothing but bloodsucking leeches. She is responsible for my leaving this office. She is losing business for the doctor.

October 16th, 2012
VERY poor(awful) front office
The front office tried to collect a co pay - before she would even SCHEDULE an appt for my husband! I am letting my insurance company know about this - Cn a doctor collect co pay when he doesn't even see the patient??? based on a future appt?????

March 8th, 2012
Patient Feedback
I'm very pleased with Dr. Sable's bedside manner. I feel he gives practical advice on how to improve my quality of life. He appears easy to speak to. He listens to my medical concerns and provides understandable feedback. I recommend him for Neurological Evaluation.

July 7th, 2011
Demanded cash payment. Charged for general medical supplies.

November 25th, 2009
Dr, Sable is a wonderful doctor. I like him for his honesty and his thoroughness.