Learn more about Dr. Steven Saccaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Saccaro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saccaro
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saccaro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Saccaro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Saccaro graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Saccaro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rapides Regional Medical Center
- Christus St Francis Cabrini Hospital
- Christus Schumpert St Mary Place Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Joseph Saccaro MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Saccaro practice?
- Dr. Steven Saccaro has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Saccaro practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Alexandria, LA.
See Alexandria Internists, Alexandria Hematologists, and Alexandria Oncologists.