A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Saccaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Saccaro is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Saccaro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Saccaro graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Saccaro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rapides Regional Medical Center
- Christus St Francis Cabrini Hospital
- Christus Schumpert St Mary Place Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Joseph Saccaro MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Saccaro practice?
- Dr. Steven Saccaro has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Saccaro practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Alexandria, LA.
See Alexandria Internists, Alexandria Hematologists, and Alexandria Oncologists.