Learn more about Dr. Steven Saccaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Saccaro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saccaro
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saccaro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Saccaro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Saccaro graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Saccaro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rapides Regional Medical Center
- Christus St Francis Cabrini Hospital
- Christus Schumpert St Mary Place Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Joseph Saccaro MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Saccaro practice?
- Dr. Steven Saccaro has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Saccaro practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Alexandria, LA.
See Alexandria Internists, Alexandria Hematologists, and Alexandria Oncologists.