A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Safran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Safran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Safran
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Safran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Safran, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Safran graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Safran has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Gary Safran MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Steven G. Safran practice?
- Dr. Steven Safran has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Safran practices Ophthalmology near Lawrence Township, NJ.
See Lawrence Township Ophthalmologists.