A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Sager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Sager is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Sager, DO, FACOG, PA is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sager graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sager has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lee Memorial Hospital
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Berry Sager DO, FACOG, and PA is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Steven B. Sager practice?
- Dr. Steven Sager has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Sager practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lehigh Acres, FL.
See Fort Myers Obstetricians & Gynecologists.