Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Sager
Dr. Steven Sager, DO, FACOG, PA is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Myers, FL, with another office in Fort Myers, FL. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Sager is affiliated with Gulf Coast Medical Center, HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial and Hendry Regional Medical Center. Dr. Sager has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Sager has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Steven Sager is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Myers, FL.
Dr. Edward Halpren
Obstetrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Fort Myers, FL 0.19 mi35
Dr. Richard Bloy
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Fort Myers, FL 0.20 mi36
Dr. Sergio Vignali
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Fort Myers, FL 0.33 mi23